Could 3 Hours Change Your Life?
Some great ideas take years to develop while others crystalize in a flash of insight. But once you’ve got your great idea, what do you do with it? There are a million distractions that will pull at you, there are hurdles both real and imagined—and then there is the very real pain of change.
After more than 10 years of growing Samovar Tea Lounge, I can say I made more than my share of mistakes. I’ve learned from each misstep, and I work hard to repeat the successes.
Now, for the first time ever, on March 21 from 3-6pm at Yerba Buena Samovar Tea Lounge
, I will be holding a unique live seminar for just 25 participants
designed to help YOU achieve your goals. I’ll be joined by Leo Babauta, of ZenHabits.net, who grew his personal blog on mindful living, zenhabits.net, to more than 260,000 dedicated readers—and built a livelihood along with it.
In this intimate 3-hour seminar, Mindful + Entrepreneur
, you’ll work directly with me and Leo as we present business at the intersection of values, meaning and profit. This event won't be streamed to the Internet. It will only be available to our participants, sharing tea at the lounge.
- taste great tea and chocolate, learn how to be an expert taster
- talk with me, founder of Samovar Tea Lounge (3 locations and ~100 employees), and Leo Babauta, founder of the Zen Habits website (260,000+ readers)
- learn to focus mindfully
- learn to savor life more
- find calm throughout the work day
- learn how—and why—to single-task
- learn how to deal with distraction
- try some simple meditation techniques
- create focused task lists
- learn the key to effective fundraising
- become good at change and discomfort
- learn how to create the right habits
- discuss the fundamentals of building an online and retail business
- learn about how I created Samovar, and how Leo created Zen Habits
- talk about our main sources of revenue
- discuss some of the lessons we’ve learned in building our businesses
- ask us your burning questions questions so you don’t make the mistakes we made
If you demand positive change in your life and are excited to be part of a very focused think-tank, and to connect with me and Leo, this event is for you. We’re keeping it small with room for just 25 participants.
We will go broad and deep
. Knock down obstacles, meet an amazing group of inspired peers, and give the world the art you know you've got inside.Find focus. Build a business. We are all waiting for you.