Hauntingly ambrosial. Notes of caramelized raisins, roasted barley, bittersweet chocolate and aged peat moss. A climactic eruption of tea intoxication (and caffeine.)
- : Oolong
- : Wuyi mountains in Fujian, China.
- : Medium
- : A long-leaf rolled oolong tea from the remote and ancient cliffs of the Wuyi Mountains.
- : Deep and complex with a rich body, roasted aroma, and sweet finish of raisin sugar, honeysuckle, and roasted barley. Warm and earthy notes of bittersweet chocolate and peat moss.
- : Dark and milk chocolate and Samovarís Brownie with Matcha Mousse.
You May Also Like
* When you buy in bulk, you get more tea per dollar. We calculate your
savings by comparing the tea box price per ounce with the bulk bag price