Hauntingly ambrosial. Notes of caramelized raisins, roasted barley, bittersweet chocolate and aged peat moss. A climactic eruption of tea intoxication (and caffeine.)
- : Oolong
- : Wuyi mountains in Fujian, China.
- : Medium
- : A long-leaf rolled oolong tea from the remote and ancient cliffs of the Wuyi Mountains.
- : Deep and complex with a rich body, roasted aroma, and sweet finish of raisin sugar, honeysuckle, and roasted barley. Warm and earthy notes of bittersweet chocolate and peat moss.
- : Dark and milk chocolate and Samovarís Brownie with Matcha Mousse.
You May Also Like
* We calculate your savings by comparing the 1 pound price per ounce with 5 pound price per ounce. The 10% discount is built into the 5 pound price.
The prices listed above are retail. Get access to our wholesale discount prices by applying to be a wholesale customer.