Tea & Video Series
Flat rate $7 U.S. shipping, including Hawaii, Alaska and APO/AFO.
Case of 12 Stainless Steel Infusing Baskets with Red Ceramic Dish
Form meets function; it looks really cool and works really well. Plus, it features:
* A wide basket to allow tea to open up and infuse properly
* Micro-perforated holes (0.3 mm each) keep even fine rooibos from getting into your brew
* A handle so you can easily pick the basket up out of hot water without burning yourself
* A handle clip so you can clip it to mugs, cups, small bowls and the like without it slipping in and spilling tealeaves into your brew
* A ceramic dish that catches drips after brewing and in-between infusions, and has its own handle to help you avoid spills and scalds. This one is in stylish tomato red.
*Itís durable. The ceramic dish is as sturdy as the mug youíll use with it to brew your tea. The brewing basket is 100% stainless steel, so it resists corrosion and will not leave any metallic tastes in your tea, regardless of its age.
© 2013 Samovar Tea Lounge
Website by Joanna Escolar & Mandala Designs
Shopping Cart Software