Hand-picked, sun dried for three days, baked, then cured. Woody hints of roasted hazelnuts, and sweet corn. Lingering notes of hot cocoa. A golden infusion to soothe monkey mind. Explore the darkest of the white teas.
- : White
- : Fujian Province, China.
- : Low
- : Hand-picked, dried under the sunlight for 1-3 days and then briefly oxidized from 30 minutes to 3 hours, varying by weather, before being baked to package.
- : Smooth, sweet, woody flavor with hints of roasted walnuts, sweet corn, and hot cocoa.
- : Any dessert, including chocolate walnut brownies and Samovarís Honeycomb Platter.
You May Also Like
* When you buy in bulk, you get more tea per dollar. We calculate your savings by comparing the tea box price per ounce with the bulk bag price per ounce.